Install the plugin in one of two ways:
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins, Add New. Search for "sermon browser". Find "Sermon Browser" by Mark Barnes, and click "Install Now".
- Download the plugin, unzip it, and upload it to your website, placing the sermon-browser folder in your wp-content/plugins folder.
After you have installed the plugin:
- Activate the plugin from the plugins tab of your Wordpress admin.
- You may have to change the permissions the upload folder (by default
wp-content/uploads/sermons). See the FAQ for more details.
- Create a Wordpress page with the text
[sermons]. The plugin will display your sermons on this page.
- You can also display sermons (filtered according to your criteria) on additional pages or posts by using shortcodes. See the Customisation page for more details.
Installation in Wordpress MU
- Download the plugin, and unzip it.
- Place the contents of the sermon-browser folder in your wp-content/mu-plugins folder and upload it to your website.
- The plugin will be automatically activated and available for each user.