The Sermon Browser Wordpress Plugin allows churches to simply upload sermons to their website, where they can be searched, listened to, and downloaded. It is easy to use with comprehensive help and tutorials, and is used on hundreds of church websites. You can view working demos at Bethel Evangelical Church, or the Evangelical Movement of Wales. Features include:
- Store thousands of sermons, and search them by topic, preacher, bible passage or date.
- Full podcasting capabilities, including custom podcasts for individual users.
- Sermons uploaded in mp3 format can be played directly on your website using the WordPress 3.6 built-in player or your choice of WordPress MP3 plugins.
- Three optional sidebar widgets can display sermons on all of your posts or pages.
- Embed videos and other flash files from sites such as YouTube or Vimeo, using either HTML code provided by those sites, or shortcode providing by a WordPress plugin.
- Other file types can also be uploaded, including PDF, Powerpoint, Word, text and RTF. Multiple files can be attached to single sermons.
- The full Bible text of the passage being preached on can be included on each sermon page (eight English-language versions including ESV and NET, plus Spanish, Russian and Romanian).
- Files can be uploaded to your own site through the browser or via FTP. Alternatively you can use free audio hosting sites.
- Details about each sermon can be added automatically from the MP3's ID3 tags.
- Powerful templating function allows complete customisation to complement the look of your site.
- Simple statistics show how often each sermon has been listened to.
- Support for multisite.
- Extensive help and tutorial screencasts.
- Active community support fourm.
- In addition to English, Brazilian Portugese, German, Hindi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian and Welsh translations are included.